Seasonal Sewing Wardrobe 2, the sleepwear edition, and my third pair of kids summer pj’s are now completed. (Which means I’m either half way through or I’ve finished depending on if you count a set of pj’s as one item or two.)
These are quite clearly made from the leftovers of my puffin t shirt.
However there wasn’t quite enough so the shorts are made from some grey knit. I was a little worried that The Girl would reject the grey, as too grey-ey, so as well as puffins on the pockets and the waistband I added orange puffin feet. I’m quite pleased with these, the “toes” are sewn with my twin needle for an authentic raised effect (do a search or puffin feet and you’ll see what I mean) and you might just make out the claws that I zig zagged on in black. Not bad for 10 minutes work!
As you can see, they have been deemed acceptable. Yay!